Monday, July 02, 2007

My life with Men part 4

After Dan split I went kind of crazy with the sport fucking. I dated a cabbie who was way cute but he was Jewish and every time he came he felt guilty about it. He had to give it up after a while. I started dating Tom again. The big Swede. He was more attentive and we got along better.He moved in with me and we had a great holiday season.

I remember for my birthday he met me at the door wearing nothing but a big bow on his pecker and when he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue it read happy birthday baby. This was in the early 80's and the big thing to do was hot tub. He took me to a hot tub rental place and we had 2 bottles of champagne. It was a nice nice time. Then in Feb. we both got the flu and were stuck with each other sick for a week. After that week he/we decided it was time for him to get his own place.He did and we continued to see each other but he was strange.

Sometimes he wanted me and sometimes he would push me away. This went on for a few months. Then one day we were supposed to be planning a big weekend camping and fishing. I was feeling kind of like I had the flu but my hips were killing me. I mentioned this to Tom and he got all quiet. We ended up going camping anyway but by the time we got back I knew something was wrong. I had a lesion on my labia. I went to see my OB/GYN and guess what? Yep, genital herpes. I asked Tom and he told me yes he had it but that he had always made sure when we did it he was not having a breakout and wanted to know if I was sure I got it from him. Well, since you are the only one I have had sex with in 6-8 months then yeh, I think it was you. I was hurt and angry that he would not tell me about it before we got involved. That was why he would be all lovey one time and blow me off the next. It wasn't me at all. It was him! What a jerk. I was devastated. My life was over. I stayed home and felt sorry for myself.

A few weeks later he came over late one night after a night of drinking and came into the house. He knew where the key was hidden. He tried to crawl in bed with me and I jumped up and said no way dude. He said hey why not I haven't got anything you haven't got. Fucker! We argued and he finally fell asleep or passed out rather on my couch. I sat there for a while looking at him and his beautiful body. Perfect in every way. But what a jerk. I had to get up early the next morning to go to the "w". I got up, went to the kitchen ,looked in the junk drawer and there it was, the super glue! I went back to Tom and took the glue and glued his dick to his stomach. My only regret was I didn't glue his hand to his dick to his stomach. I went back to bed and when I got up he was still passed out and left the house. When I came back he was gone and I never heard from him again.

Years later, a friend of mine said she had met him at a bar and asked about that night. I guess she didn't believe my story. He told her yes, I did it and he had to go to the ER and ended up having skin grafts done to his penis. Hey, I figure I did the female population of this county a service for a while anyway. I did see him about 5 yrs later at a party. He was very nice to me. But he never got within arm's reach of me. LOL

--------------------oOo--------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Ouch!! My knees automatically collapsed together. :-)

1:20 PM  
Blogger magiceye said...

the super glue was sure a quick fix for all his actions!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Crushed said...

I got told I had Chlamydia once.
They had it wrong, should have sued.

You can imagine what I went through with the then girlfriend...

Nevertheless, not sure I condone what you did.
Ouch.

3:47 PM  
Blogger emmapeelDallas said...

Wow! That was an amazing thing that you did...and he deserved it.

Hey, thanks for coming by my blog and saying hi. I like what you write and I'll be back.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

In between laughing, Poody, I have the chorus of ELO's "Evil Woamn" running through my head.... ;0)

5:44 AM  
Blogger poody said...

LOL I was young then and now I am not too sure things would go down the way they did but, HEY WE ALL LEARN FROM EVERY EXPERIENCE WE HAVE RIGHT?

6:47 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Remind me not to get on your bad side. LOL

11:30 AM  
Blogger candiceM said...

that's fucking funny! well the end anyway--good for you! YEA>>>>TEAM UTERUS!!!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars