Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekend Update

Ok so the mullet has left the state! He was here on a job interview and after 2 1/2 days of being with the guy he still has no answer as to if he got the job or not. Probably the mullet! He is a very nice guy though. He trimmed up some tree limbs in the back yard then he mowed. he fixed my lawn mower as well. He is really handy so I hope he gets the job and wants to come visit again. he lives in Arizona and says he has no grass or trees at all so my backyard was a paradise for him.I worked a little bit this weekend seeing a few patients. I also went to a festival downtown. Keep Austin Weird festival. They had a costume contest and no I didn't take any pictures! I know, devil! Why not? Bob Schneider sang. I love him. There was a nice crowd but not crowed. It cost $15 to get in so that could have been a factor. I didn't know it would cost so much if anything so I only brought $20. I had enough to get in and get some Amy's Ice cream. So, Bob, Amy's chocolate ice cream and a warm summer evening in the park. Not too shabby!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

It sounds like a pretty great day!
I love a festival that wants to keep a place weird,that's so cool!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars