Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm back

Well, the party was a lot of fun. I got a little tipsy on mojitas! I took all of 3 pictures if that tells you anything. The crowd was mostly young'uns in their 20's. But they were fun to party with anyways. The band that played was really good too. Reggae music and get this;the singer is married to my cousin's wife's brother. He was on America's Got Talent. He in going to be in the top 20. I think now they are still going through the auditions but he was on there and they all loved him and told him so. His name is Cas Haley and even though he says he is from Arlington, he is from Paris.I did however take some interesting pictures of Paris and I will post them sometime this week. Dooley stayed with my friend the breeder,Nancy. I went to her house yesterday to pick him up and he was so happy to see me! I was pretty dang glad to see him too, I tell you! It was a love fest. He kissed me so much I think he may have gotten to first base with me! LOL!I went shopping and got some great jewelry and a cool purse too. I am all about the bling ya know! I am back at work with the talker and she is not so mouthy today. Maybe she got used to being alone in here. Let's hope she keeps the quiet stuff up! My knee is killing me today. I spent too much time in the car yesterday and sitting in low places all weekend. I need me a handicapped hotel room next time. The toilets are too low in those places. You never think about that but hey when you gotta go and you sit down and all you can think about is how much your knee hurts well, let's just say it tends to cause a lot of tenseness in the muscles!I can hardly wait to get home and sit with my feet up.

I got to see my friend Connie in Dallas and her son and daughter too. Her daughter is married to an Air Force career man and they live with their 4 kids in Utah. Those kids were so cute and a handful!her son graduated from DeVry with a computer degree and his graduation was Sunday. I went over to his house to visit with everyone and there were these 2 snooty people who were there, friends of his and they were drinking bottles of wine. They would open one up, pour it and say stuff like it has nice crisp nose on it or it is tight. Connie's daughter,Jessica would say give me a sip and she would take a sip scrunch up her nose and say"it tastes like ass!"God, I love her so much! I am not much of a wine drinker either. I mean we all know when you drink 3-4 bottles of wine you are going to get drunk so don't go acting like you are drinking it to savor the flavor! Whatever!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Glad you had fun sis! I missed you!

I know what you mean about toliets that are too low!

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars