Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What color is your soul painted?

Blue

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Crushed said...

I came up yellow, I did think I'd be blue.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I was grey,how boring,lol

I love Big Brother! I wish Jen would die,lol SHe irks me bigtime!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.


THATS ALL FOLKS!!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Well, Poody, I'm blue too!

And I voted that quiz "meh". Because I really couldn't decide which of the characteristics really applied to me.

Anyway, here's the link so you can find out your boobies' names;
www.blogthings.com/boobienamegenerator/

Have fun :0)

6:05 AM  
Blogger S* said...

I'm grey. (It's not boring Ms. .!)

Grey

Your soul is painted the color grey, which embodies the characteristics of elegance, humility, respect, reverence, stability, subtlety, wisdom, strong emotions, balance, and cancellation. Grey falls under the element of Water, and symbolizes the moon, tide, ebb and flow.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am purple. I am so purple!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I am purple.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars