Friday, August 17, 2007

Working for the Weekend


I am so glad to see the weekend coming but Beth the scheduler is trying to guilt me into working on Saturday plus there is the money thing too! Damn the devil! I don't wanna work! My cousin Linda is gone for the week to the Frio river in Garner State Park with her sister and brother and their families. They rent a big house and just have a good time tubing, fishing , and hanging out. I miss her already. It has been storming here and the dogs have been made to stay in the house all day. They really like being out doors so I know they are going nuts! I do leave the TV on for them though!

My friend Connie says her little puppy Ms. Ellie is just beautiful and doing well. The picture is of her.I am glad she is enjoying her. You know, I think everyone should have a weenie dog! Nancy says she is having another litter soon. These will be red piebalds. That means they will be a dark red color with white on the coats. I am going to visit her "new" old farmhouse this weekend too. Remember I told ya she bought a 100 year old house with plenty of room for the dogs(45).
Ok enough for now you have a great weekend and check back next week.

--------------------oOo--------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger Crushed said...

Puppies always look so cute.

They tend to do better than people at staying cute as they get older as well.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Awww what a sweetie!
Have a great weekend:)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Miss Ellie is adorable!!

I hope you have a good weekend even if you have to work!~

5:27 PM  
Blogger L said...

Look how adorable.

Dont work to hard and enjoy some of your weekend.

4:39 AM  
Blogger phishez said...

Look at those eyes! I want one!

4:23 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Mia looked at this image and said, "Awwwwww, sooooo cuuutee"!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Glad everything arrived. I don't mind Family Guy or King of the Hill. I watch them on Foxtel all the time. All I can say is, surprise me!

[ Oh, I have Scrubs seasons 1-5 now so don't worry about those ]

2:29 PM  
Blogger Asi Mod said...

Ms. Ellie is gorgeous! I love the coloring on her. And that photo is precious!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your dogs watch tv while you're at work?

but how do you monitor suitable viewing?

3:19 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

I love that Little Miss Ellie, Poody! She's gorgeous!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars