Monday, August 20, 2007

Nothing Exciting

Laney`s Original Inkblot Test

Outcome A - The Human.

Based on the descriptions you chose, you are practical, reliable, friendly, and fit in with people quite nicely. You probably have a regular family and do well in acedemia.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests


I got this from Glenda. Not too much to report. I had to work this weekend on Saturday then I went looking for a new bedroom suite. I am tired of having hand me down furniture and want something new. I went to see Nancy's new home on Sunday and had a great time. Her house is cozy and the back yard is great. Dooley snubbed me when I came home smelling like a bunch of dogs. He is so funny. He actually jumped into my lap, sniffed me all over and then hopped out of my lap giving me a look of reproach and turned his back on me!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh! I am charming, witty and optimistic!

I'm off to tell everybody. though it's rather optimistic to think they'll believe me :-(

3:17 PM  
Blogger Crushed said...

I got this outcome as well.

I don't have a family and am very unreliable.

This tests confise me sometimes.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Based on the descriptions you chose, you are very imaginative, creative, and love to dream. You'd probably be a good writer, artist, or musician. It is easy for you to find beauty in the world, and value your experiences.


So there are my result!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

I'm a human just like you, Poody!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars