Thursday, September 13, 2007

I am so Excited


I am at work and I cannot wait for the day to be over! I have my gear laid out, my schedule made up. I even know what kind of food they are selling and where the booths I want to eat from! I just found out that after Paolo Nutini's show he will be signing autographs! I am so gonna go get a signature and a picture with me! I am in such a Paolo bubble right now I cannot tell you! Him and Spoon are my favorites this summer! If you haven't heard either one of these artists then I can't even talk to you! OHHHHH! I have a new hat with a huge brim to cover my shoulders. I am going after work to get myself a soft sided cooler on wheels. I have one of those foldaway chairs and a parasol! OMG! This is the lineup for me:
Friday-Pete Yorn,Joss Stone,Spoon,and The Killers!
Saturday-Raul Malo,Paolo Nutini,Blue October,Damien Rice,and Muse or Arcade Fire not sure which one of them yet!
Sunday-Charlie Musselwhite,Amos Lee,Wilco,,The Decemberist, Bob Dylan!
Doesn't that sound wonderful?
Don't be hating! You can go to the Austin City Limits website and get information on how you can get a webcast going! And start making plan now for your trip here next year! I got my tickets in march before I even knew the lineup! It is always be someone you like! There are over 130 bands this year alone! Gotta go back to the "w" and try to get it all done so I can go have a life!

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

wow!!!!! I am so going to that website! Have a blast, take lots of pics sis!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

I have no clue about any of those artists you named, but if it's getting your juices flowing then it's all good.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Oooh yay! That's awesome!!
I love The Killers...

8:46 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Having a life, LOL..are we on the same wave length or what? I need one of them too...lemme know when you get one, haha.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

That's sounds awesome, Poody! I heard of quite a few of those artists, even tho I live all the way down under! I have to look it all up and have a listen... when there's some spare time!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars