Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend Update Again

Wow! I am so busy at work that I do not have enough time to fuck off and post anything new! How rude! Hopefully, help is on the way! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did! I got up early Saturday morning to go see some AM diabetics. You know ,go roust them out of bed, make sure they stay awake long enough to eat some breakfast, check their blood sugars, give them the insulin dose and say goodbye. One of them I fix breakfast for. I mean it entails throwing something in the microwave or else preparing a bowl of cereal for her as she is blind. I also had one other lady to see that morning too.
Once I was through with my visits I rushed home to pick up Dooley and then off I went with another nurse I work with and her teenage daughter to Nancy's housewarming party in Bruceville/Eddy about 100 miles north of here. Nancy is my nurse friend I got Dooley from. Her website can be found in my sidebar. She has a lot of new puppies! I got to pet them all! Dooley had such a good time. We had steaks she cooked out on the grill and spent the entire day hanging out in her beautiful backyard! She told me she thought I didn't like her little house because I stayed in the back yard the whole time! I couldn't help it! I love it so! The day was hot but not unbearable! You know the Texas sun! If not then let me tell you it is HOT!!!My friend Linda and her dauhgter Jenny that went with me also have a weenie dog from Nancy, her name is Chloe,she is a chocolate weenie! They ended taking a little longhair black and tan male home with them! I so wanted another one to but I was good! No playmate for Dooley yet! We still have the ancient cocker spaniel to look after!
Sunday I slept till 2:30pm.! I didn't get home form the party till after midnight but 2:30! Jeeze! I slept so long that my back hurt when I got up! I wasn't worth a damn the rest of the day.My cousin came home after spending the night at my aunt's out in Wimberly to find me lounging on the couch watching TV in my gown. In fact, I never got out of my gown all day yesterday. I never even bathed yesterday!How lazy is that? I did brush my teeth and wash my face but that was it!I went back to bed under the pretense of watching Family Guy which was a season premiere and funny as hell, hope you saw it! I was asleep again by 9:30pm! What a lazy butt! And today I am tired and ready to go home and get in the bed again! I think I may have chronic fatigue sysdrome and no one can prove i don't! LOL
I do have some chores that have to be done today! My house is too messy! I need to do laundry as well. I have no clean drawers to wear tomorrow and I do not fancy going commando, so to speak!
I got the new revised edition of Counting Crows; August and Everything After. It is a 2 disc cd with the original Cd on the first disc along with 6 unpublished songs. Some of them are demos of published songs and the other disc is of a live performance in Paris France, not Texas! They have a new CD coming out in November and since they are my all time very favorite band in the world I am gearing up to be in a Counting Crows bubble! Finally Nutini got out of my cd player!So, what did you do this weekend? Anything fun?
I have been having dreams about the Rat bastard. For the last 4 nights, he has haunted my dreams which is weird because I hardly ever think of him anymore but now he is in every dream I have! So annoying! I have no idea what that is all about because some of the dreams are sexual but mostly not just he and I doing odd assortments of things together! It almost makes me not want to go to sleep! I said almost! Ha! I love sleep too much for that! Maybe if I could kill him in a dream...

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Hey Gal! Sounds like such fun!! I love the weenie dawgs!!

I need someone to come and cook breakfast for me LOL.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Go with your dreams Poody. Maybe you could have sex with him and kill him like Rose did (when her husband, Charlie, had a heart attack while they were making love) in "The Golden Girls".... I loved that episode!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars