Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Middle Name MEME

Here's how it works I get to state a random fact about myself using the letters of my middle name. Theresa. Yes, i know Mary Theresa! A good Catholic girl name! Yep, that's me alright! I was named for 2 aunts. Now you know why I was called Poody in the family everyone's name is Mary! LOL!

T-two! I have 2 big dogs that are sisters, Osa and Chula (spanish for bear and sweetie) They are half rottweiler and half german shephard. They will be 9 yrs. old this October and they are the best dogs EVER!

H-House! I love my house so much I have bought it 3 times now! LOL I kept refinancing it till I got the interest rate and the years to pay on it to what I wanted!

E-Elvis! I love Elvis! When I was a kid I used to go to the movies to see him. I never cared that much for his music because it was old fashioned when I was a teenager. But, then when I was 16 yrs. old I saw him in Vegas and let me just tell you I saw the light folks! He was so wonderful and charismatic! I became a faithful follower! I celbrate every year for my birthday by going to the Elvis tribute show at the Continental Club! His birthday is 3 days after mine! Yep, he is a Capricorn, me, Elvis, and jesus! hello, can it get any better than that! Hell to the NO!

R-Rocks. I have a rock collection. I have had it since I was a kid. I collect rocks from every new place I go. I have river rocks, mountain rocks, sacred rocks, well, you get the idea. No, none of them are polished!

E-Eat! I love love love to eat! That is probably why I am so fat right now! LOL I have been on this stupid diet for the last 7 weeks though and I am managing to lose some weight and eat things I like. Thank you Dr. Atkins!

S-Social. I am a very social person. I have a lot of friends and I love every one of them! I would so not make it as a hermit! I get by with a little help from my friends!

A-Ambedextrious! I use both hands depending on what I am doing. Like, for example, I write and eat with my left hand as well as start IV's or draw blood.Anything that requires fine finger movement. But, my right hand I use for things like bowling, batting, or anything else that requires strength. It has always been that way. I can reverse the things I do but they don't come out as well. I never learned to crochet because my Grandmother tried to teach me using my right hand.

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Great answers Poody :) I will send you a rock from SC sometime!

5:35 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

So; you can write, eat, start and IV and draw blood at the same time, Poody!
I always knew you were special ;0)

2:05 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Poody!

I hope all has been well these days...

I've been totally out of the blogging loop for some time now...

A friend of mine is off to Graceland tomorrow. John Lennon was quoted as saying, "Before Elvis, there was nothing"...Elvis was pretty cool.

Anyway, I don't have a middle name...

Talk to you soon!

Take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Wow, my nan was Teresa Mary Frances..:) Theresa without the H..she always said :)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

I can't get past the rocks thing. Do you save them to throw at people? :P

6:48 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Thanks Mel, I have collected them since I was a kid. I once took a lava rock off of the big island of hawaii and had bad luck so I had to ship it back to them!
Cyndy, I am great at multitasking alright!
Zambo, I am so glad you are back!I want to go to Graceland!
Cazzie,now that is a good Catholic name!
Steph, I have been known to throw a thing or 2 in my time! Mostly fits though! As in hissy fits! You ever hear of a hissy fit Steph?

8:27 AM  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Enjoyed reading your MEME and nice to know more about you.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars