Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Greetings!




This is Kaden.Or you can call him Flower! He is the foster child of Adrian and Patrick. He was taken from his crackhead mom and has been with them for about 2 months now.This is his halloween costume. He will so hate this photo when he gets older. He is so sweet.

I had such a good time at Collective Soul over the weekend. I had a great view form the VIP section. We were up above everyone else. They are so good. I think it was one of the best concerts I have ever seen and most definately the best Collective Soul concert I have ever seen. I love them so much!

I didn't go to work yesterday. I was out with a virus. A I don't want to work virus! I had a flat tire. I ran over a nail and it stuck in the side of the tire so I had to get a new one rather than get the other one patched. I have a traffic ticket I have to pay today. I am always shelling out maoney I am not bugeted for so I am once again broke!

I am loving the wheather right now! It is cool on the mornings and then warms up to the 70's during the day! Finally, the heat is gone! The dogs love it too! Dooley spent the whole day yesterday outside which if I am home is unusual for him. He is generally in the house underfoot.

I never know how to end these things! So, that's it!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

He is SO darn cute!

I'm glad you had sucha good time.
I like Collective Soul too.

Uck to the virus AND spending money like that:(
We have an emergency fund but we're always using it for one thing or another,it just never stops!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's gorgeous! what a great image

2:57 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Cute baby!!! A crackhead mom? Was it Britney Spears LOL??

I am broke too. The prices of everything has just gone up so much!!

5:06 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

The photo is so cute. The weather sounds fantastic. Good things all round. Happy Halloween.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars