Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hey Gang I,m Back!

I hope everyone out in blogland had a great Thanksgiving! I went to see my family in Fort Worth/Dallas area.I left here early that morning and got there just in time for it to start snowing! It snowed hard for about an hour but it was too warm for the flakes to stick but it was quite impressive. They were the biggest flakes I have ever seen!

I did some pigging out too. My mom makes the best pecan pie and banana pudding in the world and her dressing is to die for too! Needless to say I was back on the diet wagon by the weekend. I am not used to eating that way and believe it or not my knees hurt much worse when I have sugar in my body! Wah!

Dooley went with me and he is a great travelling weenie! He was well behaved as well. My evil stepfather tried to be mean to him but even he couldn't keep my weenie down! Haha! I spent the night in Dallas at my cousin Tammie's house. She is going through bad divorce and she was a bit of a downer but I love her and will be there for her when she needs me.

The weather sucked(rainy and cold) but I did manage to get some shopping in. I have now bought almost half of my Christmas presents! Yea Me! Not much else to report.

Got the tree put up this week. It is so pretty.I love all my ornaments! I am all about the bling! I have a fiber optic tree. I am allergic to the real ones. I am getting into the spirit this year too. Last year I was not so much but I am feeling it this year. I think it should be like leap year and only come around once every 4 years! I am planning on working Christmas day(double time) but have plans to meet some friends at a swanky hotel downtown for a champagne brunch! Yummy!How about you? Any plans made yet?

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Hey sis, did you get my present yet?? LOL

My hubby is working too that day, I have an invite from a friend to spend christmas with them so I guess I will.

Evil stepdad vs weenie dawg, I hope Dooley gave him what for!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I'm glad you got to see snow!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars