Monday, November 12, 2007

MondayMonday!

Well, another weekend has come and gone. I didn't make it to the play as planned on Friday because I ended up spending too much time at work! I was not a happy camper either because everyone else abandoned me and left on time but no one to help me get out of here! GRRR! Oh well, I am sure she was great in it!

I did get the little doggie on Saturday. he is so cute. He is 10 months old. A chocolate piebald is what they call him. He is brown and white spotted. I did take pictures of him and Dooley this weekend. Dooley is warming up to him. he hasn't been fixed and he wants to fuck any and everyone much to the chagrin of all the other dogs! But especially Dooley. he had to lay down the law to him and by yesterday the humping was still going on but much less so.He had a bad first night and none of us slept too well. But last night he went to bed at the last call and slept right next to me all night. This morning when my cousin came in to take her shower he woke up barked at her when she came out but then hopped out of bed to go outside. Dooley's a late sleeper and never gets up until I am ready to leave the bedroom!I fed and watered the dogs as usual this morning and then when I went to lock the slider,Mork was standing there looking at me like,what now? Hopefully he will be OK today in the back yard! I have an appt. to have him neutered on the 26th of this month. I would have liked to have it done before then but it is what it is.

Linda, my cousin, thinks this is too many dogs to have in the house. I said, well, there is your cocker spaniel who is blind,deaf, and demented. She has to stay in the house and I don't see you putting her down any time soon. Then there are the 2 big dogs who have been here 10 years and they are not about to stay outside. Then there is Dooley who is the king of the dogs and he sure as hell ain't staying outside. That just leaves Mork who is potty trained and will also be in here so there you have it. I agree 5 dogs is a lot to have in the house but it is what it is! Nuff said! I cannot choose any of them to be outside dogs.I have dogs because I love them. Why would I make them stay outside?

I have to get back to the "W". I am however going to the store for lunch to get Mork a new collar. He is gonna get a UT Longhorn collar. Dooley sports a Dallas Cowboys collar so my boys will be flying their colors so to speak! I will post some photos as soon as I can figure out why my pictures are not downloading to the computer. I suspect a faulty cable!

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww congrats on your new addition!
I agree with you completely and I often think-What the HELL is the point of having a dog if you're just going to keep it outside??? so good on you!
I know that we quickly got used to having 3 big dogs around when we had Beans and Frank and Annie and look at Mel's gang,she seems to do ok too:)

2:45 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

LOL I was just going to tell you to tell your cousin about my 8 inside dogs! I think its cruel to keep a dog outside all the time. There may be some dogs that like but most dont.

ALL of my dogs are king of the castle here LOL

I cant wait to see the pictures!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Looking forward to the pics, Poody.

My dog (and my cats) come inside whenever they like. That's why they're called companion animals. And your cousin could always move to another place with just her and her spaniel if she thinks it's getting a bit crowded.

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars