Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm Sick!


Baby Brock with Adrian


Yuck! I have been home sick for the last 2 days! I have a sore throat ,cough,and headache! I have been eating zinc,vit. c and trying to take in a lot of fluids. Mostly though, I have been laying on the couch watching TV.I want to go do something somewhere but I can only just make it to the couch and that is about it!

I am going in to the "w" tomorrow. I am going stir crazy! Dooley is digging me being home all week though! He loves laying on the couch watching TV. I watched all the Dexter series up to the latest one,and some videos. The Good German, John Lennon vs US and Ghostrider. I liked the John Lennon one and the Good German has George Clooney, very film noire all done in black and white, but the Ghost rider I slept through so there ya have it. Now come to think of it I slept through National Treasure so maybe Nicholas Cage puts me to sleep!

My friend Annie came by today and brought me a beautiful poinsettia. I love it.It was cold this morning. I had to turn the heater on for a little while to knock the chill off the room.

Adrian got the 2 month old little baby from the hospital Friday afternoon. His name is Brock and he is adorable. He had seizures last night while Adrian was feeding him! He had to go back to the hospital for more shunt work. His head was full of fluid again! He also told me the parents have no intention of getting the kids back. They both look at this as a clean break and new start for themselves. I find this disturbing but also am happy that this means Adrian can adopt them! Hopefully, he will be able to adopt the older brother as well.Keep them in your prayers!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww noo! I'm sorry you're sick. BOOO to being sick!

Both your boys are pretty cute;)
Poor little baby..I'm glad he's loved and cared for now.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Get better soon!

Cute baby, I cant imagine a parent not wanting him!@

2:41 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

Sorry you've been crook, Poody. Hope you feel better soon.

Aww, the babe and the man are beautiful!

5:42 AM  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Nothing is sexier than a hunky man holding a baby.

Or a hunky man with a puppy/kitten sleeping on his chest. :-)

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars