Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday-Yeah!

Hey, I got my yearly evaluation yesterday and it was excellent! Seems I am doing a great job! She even told me she was asking the powers that be to give me a bigger raise than what is suggested! How is that for ya?? Finally, I get some props! Represent! Yea, me!

I went to the Children's hospital last night because the baby boy is back in with seizure activity and had to get more fluid drained off his little baby head. They were doing an EEG on him to check for seizure activity overnight. He is so small and those wires are everywhere. I fear he will not get out of all this unscathed. he will most likely have some brain damage from being kicked in the head! Man, every time I think about it my blood boils! How could anyone abuse an infant?? God, I need some answers here!

I am doing the"w" on Saturday to make some holiday bucks! I am so broke it ain't funny people! What do I do with my money?

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Woohoo,good for you!
Congratulations. I hope you get a zillion dollars more:)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Finally they realize how precious you are! I knew it already :)

What happened to the lady that shared your office?

5:10 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

Congrats on the job review.

I've just been reading back about Brock, Sarah and Adrian. That's just heartbreaking. Hopefully Adrian can give them a start to life that they deserve.

Give them all a big hug for me.

2:48 AM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

YeeeHah! Well done, Poody!

Keep on enjoying that money that you are working so hard to earn!

It sounds as if both Brock and Sarah are where they need to be. Love and healing thoughts to all.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Crushed said...

They've persuaded me to cancel my holiday and go in next week.

Still, I get to cash it in.

My view is, if you die in credit, it's wasted. No room to stick your cash in a coffin.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Wow, congrats on the raise!

I hope the baby does better. That is so sad that he started life so difficultly.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars