Thursday, December 27, 2007

Post Christmas Update

Hope everybody is doing okay after the big day! I worked the morning seeing a few diabetics and was done and home by 9am! I made $300 from 6:30 to (am. That's what I'm talking about! I met up with 3 other nurses and one them had her 20 year old daughter in tow at the Four Seasons Hotel(posh) *****. We ate at their Christmas buffet. It was so GOOD! I had sea bass, lamb chop, pork loin, beef wellington, huge boiled shrimp, cracked crab legs,assortment of fine cheeses, bread,dried apricots,chicken salad(my favorite),ambrosia salad,an artichoke, fresh mozzarella cheese and pepper with crouton salad,(to die for), carrots and brocolini with an orange sauce, asparagus with blue cheese and walnuts, and mimosa to drink. Then we moved into the desserts: OMG! triple layer chocolate fudge cake, white chocolate cheesecake(the best ever), eggnog pudding, a multi layered cake with white cake strawberry mousse, and kiwi mouse, pecan pie, this little fudge covered cake with layers of dark and milk chocolate mousse(delicious)sticky toffee pudding(okay)some kind of rice pudding with rum raisin and coffee. I tell ya I ate and ate and then rested and ate some more. Hey, for $73 and some change I am getting my money's worth! I was miserable of course and went home to lay on the couch watching TV with Dooley. I got up again and went to my friend Jana's house and had supper with them. Lasagna(yummy), bow tie pasta with a spinach and pesto sauce,some kind of bread with cheese and mushrooms cooked right into it,peach cobbler, blackberry pie, ice cream, 3 different kinds of fudge,and vodka with diet cherry 7-up(hey a girl has to watch her figure)! Lord Jesus, I was in a carbohydrate coma after that. I slugged home and went to bed without even taking a bath! Sorry Dooley! I woke up with a chocolate hangover! Bleck!I am still no wanting chocolate so much anymore! But, my oh my, to be able to eat what ever and when ever I wanted it! I have never before been such a glutton! I was back on track doing the low carb thing though yesterday! I have a chocolate orange sitting in the fridge as I type. I always get one for Christmas The Rat Bastard always gave me one and now my cousin Linda puts one under the tree for me! Sweet girl! I gotta get back to the "w" Looks like a long night for me!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I was good during christmas on my low carb thing but I did eat 2 cupcakes and they were SOOOOOOO good LOL.

I have a party tomorrow night and then next weekend at my moms....I want a piece of that pie that we can only get there!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars