Friday, December 28, 2007

Goodbye Caden

My friend Adrian is losing his little boy Caden today. He is 8 months old and has been with him since he was 4 months old. he spent the first 4 months of his life in the back seat of a car with his crackhead mother. he was listless and smelled like smoke when he came to live with Adrian and patrick. he is now a happy healthy animated little guy who is loved and cherished by all of us. His paternal grandmother is going to have custody of him. I think he is autistic and worry that she will not have the skills nedded to care for this special boy. Adrian says if she doesn't treat him well he will go tip over her trailer! LOL!

Other news, I had a sex dream last night. it was weird too. I dreamt that I was making out with the guy from Six Feet Under,he was Claire's boyfriend,Gabe, whose little brother accidentally killed himself with a handgun. He was kissing me and it was like kissing a dead fish! I was dissappointed to say the least. I mean, really now, can I not have a decent sex dream? I am not particularly attracted to this guy and in the dream I was thinking that if he was this crappy of a kisser then I was not sure if I wanted to go any farther with him. We were on the U.T. campus and I needed to go to pee so I went looking for a restroom. But, then it turned into one of those dreams where you need to pee but the bathroom is out of order or the door on the stall is gone, toilet is gone,can't find the restroom, that sort of thing. It is usually then that I wake up having to pee really bad!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

AWww, that's sad. But when you said he lost Caden, I thought he died! I am glad that isn't the case!!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hope things work out for Caden!

I have the pee dream all the time LOL

3:49 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

That's the problem with fostering, and why I couldn't do it. Handing them back into an unknown situation is always a worry. I hope it works out well for all of them.

And the dreams aren't really a problem if it's still dry when you wake up....

5:19 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

May be you should dream about women?
I had a lesbo sex dream the other night that made me consider switching sides. Wooo! That was a hot one,lol Who knew I liked boobs so much???;p
I hope your next sex dream is a good one.

I'm laughing about Adrian tipping over the grandmother's trailer. Bwaahahahah!
I hope he's treated as well there with her as much as Adrian loves him:)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Awww, I hope Caden does have a happy life wherever he lives. Your friend should feel so good for having been a big part of the little guys life :)
The dream...I am laughing here because I think you are the 3rd person I have read today in blogville that has had weird dreams, myself included. I think we should all get togetherand form a weird blog dream blog and just document them as we get them. I hate having to think about the vivid dreams all day :(

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C00L- i'M GLAD YOU'RE TAKING OFF!
aNOTHER YEAR HAS ROLLED AROUND ALREADY! bLAAH, hUMP bUG AND i'M NOT TAKING DOWN THER DECORATIONS UNTIL ePIPHANY, THE 6TH, OR MAYBE eASTER.....i DREAMED ABOUT THE w LAST NIGHT AND WOKE UP TIRED... cOULDN"T FIND MY FRICKING FLOOR, MUCH LESS THE ASSIGNMENT... HAD TO SWIM THROUGH SOME WATER AND MY DOG lILLIE WAS WITH ME AND NOT MAKING ANY EFFORT TO DOG PADDLE, SO i WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING HER ACROSS ALSO.....sOMETIMES i WISH MY BIG BRAIN WOULD JUST CUT OFF... rOBERT SAYS THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE... i'M NOT SO SURE....

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars