Friday, September 12, 2008

Dammit Dooley!

Ok, so you know I have a little weenie dog,Dooley. Or as we like to call him Double D for Dammit Dooley! He is a sweet little guy but he has a passion for crotches. Any kind will do. Clean ones,dirty ones, fresh out of the pack never been worn ones,jeans ones,pajama ones...well you get the picture. In fact, when my cousin,Linda, moved in he was about 6 months old. She had just bought a brand new pair of jeans ,worn one time. She had thrown them up on a chair in her room. She washed and dried them and when she went to put them on... yep, he had eaten the whole entire crotch out. He knows it is wrong but it is like crack cocaine to him. He physically cannot stop himself from partaking in the crotch. So,as we like to say Around here a clean crotched pair of panties is a scarce and wonderful thing.

He is housetrained but sometimes, for reasons we cannot possibly understand he will just take a dump at the foot of your bed. No reason, just thought he would run in and leave you a little sumpin'!

Anyways, the other day I am out running the roads visiting my patients when I see Linda has called me. I call her back and she says have you listened to your messages. No I say what's up? Just listen to the message she tells me. So, I am driving down the raod and listening to the message and she says We are having bbq weenie tonight! When I came out of the bathroom from my shower, he had shat in front of my bed and I smeared it all over the floor with my freshly washed foot. {I had heard her Dammit Dooley this morning myself}. She said she cleaned it up and her jeans were draped over the bed half on and half off the bed. She reached down and put them on and went to work. This is all around 7am. Very rushed and well... you know. She said around 10 am she was going back out to her truck and reached in her pocket to pull out her keys and pulled out 2 turds instead! MMMWHHHAAAA! hahahahahahahahah! I had to pull over on the side of the road I was laughing so hard! So, I call her and say {laughing my ass off as well} so when you pulled those turds out of your pocket did you just start laughing or what? And she says , hell no, I didn't start laughing I was holding 2 turds in my hand! OMG! I almost pissed myself right then and there! She says now whenever someone is bitching about their job or day all she has to say is hey, did you pull 2 turds outta your pocket? Because if you didn't pull 2 turds out of your pocket then you didn't have as shitty of a day as I have had! I say she gives new meaning to the term Hot Pockets! I had to call her later and ask if she had change for 2 turds in her pocket! She told me I was just being shitty! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Cyndy said...

Dammit Dooley, indeed!

I've heard of people being so hungry that they could eat the crotch out of your auntie's undies, but Dooley certainly is the champ!

I only own 1 pair of jeasns: I might not be so easy to forgive.. at first, anyway. Dad's puppy chewed the shoulder out of one of my favourite jumpers not too long ago.... and he's still alive & kicking!

Glad to hear from you, Poody ;0)

12:09 AM  
Blogger phishez said...

That is so wrong. On so many levels, but dammit its funny.

Will she ever see the funny side of it?

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait til you're another 20 years older. Dooley will have some pretty big granny-sized undies to chew through.

Thanks for the laugh too. I needed it.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
I am DYING over here!!
The three of you are way TOO FUNNY!
Weeee,that Dooley!
He's frickin hilarious!

My dog in childhood loved crotches too,lol

2:47 PM  
Blogger Crushed said...

No, I can't work out why he'd do that either...

Not come across that before.

A turd in the hand is worth two in the bush?

7:05 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

LOL, I love it, you made me laugh, so much hehe

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars