Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Catching Up

I have been so lax in getting on the computer this summer. I had 300 plus emails when I went into check it today. That is ridiculous! I am busy every day seeing patients in their homes. I am having such a good time. I am still going strong on the whole low carb diet thing. I have lost 5 dress sizes to date. I am looking GOOD! I haven't had sex in almost 3 years though! Hello! I am a born again virgin! I am not seeing anyone and haven't even been attracted to anyone in so long I fear I may forget what that is like! I would like to find someone special bit then again am not up for any more heartache either. I still miss my best friend in the world and find it hard to believe I haven't seen or spoken to her in over 3 years now. It is funny because no matter what happens I could win the lottery tonight and she will still be dead. I hope to someday put that all behind me but for now it is still a challenge each and every day. I hope everyone is doing well and know that I am taking care of me and hope you are taking care of you.

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Oooh it's so good to hear from you!
Hee hee born again virgin.
I'm so glad all is well with you and holy congrats on your awesome weight loss! Can we see pictures of you and your sexy ass self????

That's always been the part I suffer with too. You just can't change dead. My BF died 20 years
ago and I still wish I could go back and make her alive...

Much love to you!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Crushed said...

Good life is treating you well.

Things can only get better?

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars