Sunday, June 15, 2008

Poor Osa


So I decided to give Osa a haircut myownself. And let's just say well, it will grow back. I was using an electric shears and a guard but the guard was prohibiting any hair from getting off so I removed the guard and was doing fine but then she would move and then I tried to even it out...anybody know what kind of sunscreen is good for dogs?At least, she won't get any fleas and she cannot possible y be hot. I will admit her breathing is much less labored now. I gotta get some pictures of her shaved and post them I am a bad mommy.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

awww sweet baby!
I think something made for sensitive skin or kids would be suitable for her. That what we used
I burned my Beans nose once..I felt awful!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars