Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2 posts in 1 week !!

Well, I am home early today. I started early so it's all good! It is storming here and I have been riding around in it all day. I am exhausted! I am supposed to get the company car this week. Anytime actually,but I didn't want to get it today since the weather is so bad! I can just see me freaking out because I can't find the stinkin' windshield wipers! My cousin is ok but she did tell me she could hear Buffy barking all night Sunday night! Poor thing! I bought an orchid a couple of weeks back at one of my favorite shops called Happiness. It has the most beautiful purple blooms on it. The lady says it is easy to grow...we'll see about that!

South by southwest is over thank goodness. I was having a time trying to navigate all the closed roads and tourists in town! I am thinking the new Counting Crows album is coming out next week. I cannot wait! I love them long time!!!

I did buy the most fabulous earrings ever this weekend! I did take a picture but well we all know that I have no way of downloading them. I will try to get to the store this week promise! I have so much to show you guys! Ok, I have to go for a walk with Dooley. He is doing well loose leash walking y'all I am so proud of my little man!

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww after Beans died I kept hearing her walking up and down the hall,it was weird.

I collect earings,so I can't wait to see yours.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Thanks for the eating advice!
Very helpful:)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I love earings... Hurry and show us! I hope your weather wasn't to bad there, it has finally made it our way and it's pretty bad.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

That weather is supposed to be on its way here yuck!

I am looking forward to seeing all the pictures you have for us!

Thats so sad about your cousin, hopefully it will get better for her. I know I will be a basketcase when I lose one of mine.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars