Thursday, March 20, 2008

Company Car

I got a company vehicle today. It is a Honda Element,blue with the company logo on the sides. I guess that rules out roda rage,huh? I am glad to have it though. The Taurus has 139,000 miles on her. She is still going strong but it will be nice to let her rest up for the weekends.
I am planning on staining the concrete in the living room this weekend. I am already tired just thinking about the work involved. Not so much with the actual staining but the whole moving furniture out,cleaning the floor,etc.But it will be so worth it. Once we get it stained I can bring in the rug I bought for the room several years ago. I just could never put it down before now.
On another note Dooley is doing so good in doggy school. Next week he graduates! I am throwing him a graduation party!

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Yah for your car!

Take pictures of your floor.... I would love to stain my garage floor but have no idea where to start. Actually, we will probably just end up painting it.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Horray for Dooley and the company car!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Awww Dooley!

I`m soo happy you got a company car,woohoo!!!

I will be looking forward to seeing your new floor too.
I have always wanted a concrete
floor,I just think it`d be easy to take care off.
Once,I saw a house on tv,that had an aggragate floor with a big drain in the center,in their kitchen. Now THAT is practical!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Gotta love a company car. It's your duty to thrash it, mkay? good.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I've missed hearing about Dooley. I've been away from blogging for too long.

Congrats on the company car. Gotta love work expenses.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Crushed said...

You're doing all right out of this career shift aren't you?

So, is Dooley the model dog now?

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars