Monday, June 16, 2008

Losing Weight

I saw someone I haven't seen in about a year this weekend and she made me feel good telling me I had sure lost a lot of weight. My cousin,Linda who is also on the losing weight plan with me showed me this weekend how she can pull her jeans down without unzipping them. She is now wearing pants that were too small and even they are falling off of her. She is a tiny girl only 5 ft 2 inches but she is heavy too. When she loses weight it is not in one spot but more like a shrinking of everywhere. It is sometimes hard to see the loss yourself unless your cllothes are falling off and I am down to al my clothes including the ones that were too tight or too small falling off. I am reluctant to go out and get new clothes although I did do just that 2 weekends ago and the clothes I bought were 4 sizes smaller than from when I started losing weight. Even though I try I still do cheat every once in a while but I do not beat myself up over it I just make sure that whatever it is I am cheating with is worth it.Then resign myself to getting back on track not the next day but that very same day making sure not to let go all day. If I do cheat with sugar than the next day I wake up with a nasty taste in my mouth! Yuck!Ok so I am off to the W. Hope all is well in bloggerland.

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Holy smokes Lady,you're doing so good!
I'm eating half of what I normally do(thanks to your advice) and am exercising like a mad woman. I've gone down a size and now those clothes are lose,yay.
I've gained weight tho,lol. All muscle baby;p
It must have felt so good to have someon else notice all the hard work you've done!

7:05 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

Excellent news! Doesn't it feel good when you lose weight. You feel so much better.

And the feeling you get when you buy smaller sized clothes is brilliant too!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars