Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sometimes

I have been having a hard time lately with not wanting to work. I am tired all the time and have to really push myself to get up in the mornings and get going. I am taking aspirin for my arthritis and for the most part it seems to help somewhat but I am never completely pain free. I wonder if I will ever be pain free. I try not to complain but I swear some days are tough.I think the hot weather has a lot to do with the feeling of being wiped out. It makes me think about my future and how much longer I will be able to work. I am in no financial way able to even cut my hours back. I have a lot of bills for someone who has nothing. I mean I have a house,car,and that is about it. Even my computer is obsolete. My TV is over 10 yrs old and the one in the bedroom I got in 1989. My furniture is worn and the last piece of new furniture I bought was a console table 3 years ago. It was a splurge item. I am not trying to get sympathy from anyone I just worry sometimes that I haven't done enough preparation for my "golden years". I guess I thought I would be financially independent by now. How I have no idea. But I guess there is more to planning than buying lottery tickets!

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Make yourself a nice cool drink of lemon squeezed into some ice water..and put a cool washer on your face, and listen to some nice relaxing music..see if that helps..your bill for this consultation will arrive in the mail shortly :)
Hang in there :)

8:43 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I hear ya. We're in the same boat.
Have you heard of Dave Ramsey? He offers excellent advice.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Get drunk. That's my answer for everything ;)

((big hugs))

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars