Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, here we are once again in the holiday season. I am going to my Mom's house for Thanksgiving. It is mandatory. I don't mind though. I will see my brother and sisters along with my favorite aunt. My Mom is a great cook. I will visit with them for a while and then go to Dallas and spend the night with my BFF since I was 12 yrs. old,Connie.She is going to Mom's house with me actually. I plan on doing a little shopping in Dallas on Friday then coming back home on Saturday. I may or may not stop and visit my friend who lives on the way back ,Nancy. She is the nurse friend of mine who raises weenie dogs. I got Dooley from her. I am leaving Dooley home becuse my cousin is not leaving town. She is spending it with friends. The weather here is nice crisp and cool in the mornings and evenings and perfect in the 70's during the days. I am still the road nurse and having a great time. I met a publishe author today. She was very interesting to talk to.
My sister,Anna has been having troubles. She has been having numbness and tingling in her extremities and has been worked up for a hundred different things. At this point, she has idiopathic transverse myelitis which is a fancy word for we do not know what is causing it. It is not M.S. but they are working it up for this as well. She has been on a treatment of steroids and afterwards will go on interfuron which is what they use for M.S. I am scared for her. Hopefully, she will get over al this but it really sounds as if she could be saddled with it for life!

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Crushed said...

Happy thanksgiving!

Is Dooley going with you, or do you not trust him to be good?

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww no:( I hope it works out ok for your Sis. It must be so scary fir her.
I hope your family dinner was a good one!

2:47 PM  
Blogger poody said...

no Dooley did go with me and he was a very good boy crushed

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars