Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Beginnings




I have been thinking a lot lately about my life and the things I have and haven't done. I seem to have been in a holding pattern for the last 3 years. I guess it has taken the last 3 years to heal my broken heart. I have lost so many people in my life these past years either to death or devastation. I find that I miss the Rat Bastard the least. In fact, I don't miss him at all. I do find it strange that in the last 3 years I haven't seen him even once out and about.Not that I mind this you see it is just strange.My cousin,Linda,my roommate told me this morning that her best friend who has kids and just divorced is asking her to move in with her. Not sure if she will or not. I hope not because I do enjoy her company. I do not like living alone but I don't know if I could live with anyone else.As much change as I have had I still don't care for it any better. My friend Connie has been dating again. She was out of commission for a few years busy being a single mom but I guess she figures she is tired of being alone.You know, I really don't know what prompted her to try it maybe she was tired of life passing her by.I mean, I feel like life has been passing me by.I feel like I am waiting for something but I don't think it will find me in my dark living room or sitting in my bedroom watching Frasier. I used to be so adventurous.Now, I am doing good to get up and take care of myself every morning.I want a new beginning.

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Crushed said...

I've lived alone now for a year since my flatmate left to have a baby (not mine). At first I didn't like it, but now I'm kind of used to it.

Thing is, I need the money badly now so I'm pretty much going to HAVE to get someone in.

I'm a bit apprehensive about it.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

WOW! Did you donate your lovely healthy hair to a wig maker for patients who have had chemotherapy? It would be perfect for that, and make others feel human again too!
Good luck with the dating, I really hope you find first, friend, and then, maybe a partner. :)

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars