Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cold


I have arthritis and have had it since I was 25 years old. I have it in my ankles,knees,shoulders,and wrists. Lately, I have been feeling it attack my right hip. Soon, I will have every joint in my body affected. It is only a matter of time. I am overweight and sedentary for the most part so that doesn't help matters much either. I maen, work keeps me mobile but, once I get home I am a couch potato. It has been cold here lately and the cold makes my joints ache so bad it is unreal. I take aspirin but could use a morphine drip!I am kidding. I guess I just feel sorry for myself because really last Tuesday I had a pretty good day. I was walking without a lot of pain. With every step I was praising God's name for giving my what I pray for every day.Guess it's true what they about God. You pray on your own time and He answers on his. I know this sounds needy but I am praying again for one of those days.

--------------------oOo--------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ouch,it must be awful living with chronic pain:(
I'll pray with you,for another good day or that morphine drip,lol
Heeey,don't they make pumps,like what they use for insulin?? Hmm? Hmm? Probably couldn't talk the doc into that either though;p

12:45 PM  
Blogger SAMBO said...

aw bless is that ur dog xx
lol xx so cute

5:28 AM  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

OMG, he is too cute for words.

Hope your arthritis is getting better.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Shelly Rayedeane said...

I'm sorry about your pain. I've come here to warn you about someone who is hacking into computers and you might be someone who has a computer which will be compromised next.

Please get your computer checked. I know it's easy to believe people on the internet.

However, some people who smile and are kind can actually just hiding behind a mask of someone who is actually a deviant.

I spent 2 years of my life being harassed and didn't realize it until it was too late as some of what is being done is at a "subliminal" level. I've had 2 cell phones hacked into and 2 computers compromised by these people.

Crushedbyingsoc & Honeysmack are involved even though they know I can't prove it. Some of the other people who were involved have shut down their blogs now.

Please erase this post after reading it. I didn't come here to stir up any trouble, just to warn you not to trust everyone on the net.

That's all.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Pearl said...

I like the haircut.
:-)
And I'm sorry to hear about your pain. Chronic pain is exhausting, and I hope your usual sunny disposition helps you see the bright side.
Pearl

8:12 PM  
Blogger Pearl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:12 PM  
Blogger phishez said...

Aww, I'm so sorry Poody. You of all people don't deserve it.

BTW, that pic of dooley is too cute!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars