Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Febuary Makes me Shiver!

Ok! I am officially over the winter now! It was so nice here Saturday. Linda and I went to San Marcos for Mexican food at Mamacita's and it was beautiful-60's or so. When we left it was still sunny-but by the time we got home 15-20 miles away it was no longer sunny and the wind was whipping around and the temperature had dropped to 40's! Texas, if you don't like the weather just wait a bit, it will change!
Linda left this morning to go to Houston. She will have radiation therapy 5 treatments a week for 5 weeks. She is hoping to come home for the weekends but the gas is expensive. I told her I will pay her gas if she wants to come home! I will miss her!
Dooley was sick this past weekend. He had a temperature of 104.9 This is above the normal 100-101 temps they run. He was so pitiful! He is still not feeling up to par. He is not as playful or eating normally. He went to the vet who gave him a shot of antibiotics,steroids, and some antibiotics to take at home. He takes them in a do-nut hole! Dogs will take anything in a do-nut hole I have found! Hell, me too!
I am working in the office all week so I hope to becaught up on blogging for a while. I have not been on Facebook in a month at least. Linda says it has changed. I cannot get to the website from my work computer! How rude! Gues they want me to work! Whatever!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars