Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back in the Office

Well, this week I am back in the office. I kind of like it except that the traffic sucks and the hours are long. I am used to being home by 4pm or at least in my part of town. Here, I am 18 miles from home but it takes almost an hour to get home. There are only so many ways to get across the river to south side of town where I live. I went to Fort Worth this past weekend for a family reunion for my step father's side of the family. I saw cousins I have not seen in 20 years or more. It was fun catching up with them all and meeting their extended families. My sister,Anna, who has the transverse myelitis is doing better and appeared in better spirits. I was in constant pain from my knees. It seemed like everywhere I sat was too low! My sister commented that I must be doing better because I seemed to be getting around better. When I told her that in fact it was the worst ever she was surprised because I never said anything about it. I mean, you know, what is there to say? I hurt like a bitch every time I get up or walk or stand for more than 15 minutes at a time. If I walk too much then not only do my knees hurt but then so does my right hip start aching! I have 2 blown knees, 2 torn biceps and a right hip that is starting the decent downward. I am a big old mess people! Ok Off the pity pot!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I know,it comes to the point where if you mentioned every time you felt bad you'd be bitching 24/7,lol
I'm sorry you're in such pain.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars