Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Febuary is Cold

I am in the office again for the day. It is so cold in here I have my coat and hat on! It is cold outside too! I am looking forward to being home curled up in my jammies watching American Idol on TV. My arthritis has been especailly bad the last few weeks. I am taking pain meds daily now! I know this is not a good thing but I have no choice! I do ok in the mornings but as the day goes on I get more and more sore and hard to walk! It about kills me to go from sitting to standing position. My right knee gets a catch in it on the side and it about does me in! WAH!! Poor pitiful me!
Linda is back home now. They are talking about radiation therapy and want to do it all in Houston because of her size the Dr. says she would rather have her there and not so far away. Looks like she will get 5 days a week for 5 weeks. She plans on coming home on the weekends. Let's see how that plays out.
I have another dear friend who was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer. It is in her lymph nodes and they are not sure of the primary source. This is stage 4 and that is a very bad thing indeed. She is going today to have a port a cath placed in her subclavian vein for access for chemotherapy. I am worried about her. Such a nice girl!
Dooley is not liking the cold weather either. He has on 2 occasions this week opted to piss in the house instead of outside! Not cool! He pisses on the water cooler! Shithead!
My friend Connie had her 50th birthday party last saturday! It was a blast! All us clits dressed up like old ladies and did a line dance to Achy Breaky heart with walkers! It was hilarious! Yes, we tried to film it but the camera got blocked and the operator was drunk so... Well you just had to have been there! Happy birday Connie! Love you long time!
How about them Saints? I love it! The quarterback is from Austin ya know! Linda won $50 in a football pot! Go Linda! She says she will take me oput to dinner! that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
Ok gotta go look busy the boss is walking around!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyndy said...

Cancer is evil, Poody. But so frequent these days. Mind you, ol'Arthur-itis is a very unpleasant fellow, too.

I wish you joy and warmth in you world, Poody ;0)gedritim

3:00 AM  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Yes, I moved to Bangor, Maine in mid-July. :-) HUGE CHANGE!!!!!

Sorry to hear about Linda's diagnosis. Will catch up on your blog later this weekend.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars