Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas

I have been so busy lately. I went to Fort Worth this past weekend to have an early Christmas with my family. I have to work Christmas Day so we exchanged gifts Saturday night at my sister Anna's house. There were 12 of us there and she set a beautiful table for us. My other sister, Angela, and her roomate made a fantastic meal for us and my sweet niece ,Ashley , made a chocolate cake from scratch!I so enjoy being with them! My niece is 16 years old and she loves hanging out with my sister Anna and I. I am blessed that she is this age and still wants to be around this old lady! my roomate and cousin,Linda, was doagnosed this past week with uterine cancer. She has been referred to MD Anderson in Houston. She has an appointment to see them Jan. 4th. I am so hoping and praying this is going to be alright. I love her very much and would be lost without her! So would Dooley! he already thinks he is her dog! I went and had my eyes checked and I am offically old now because I am wearing bifocals! But, hey, I can see clearly now!
My laptop has been broken and I finally got it out of the shop for $300 ! Merry Christmas to me huh? I wasn't going to buy myself anything for Christmas but, oh well! My sister Anna gave me a big bottle of my favorite perfume, Flowerbomb, which is not cheap! My Mom gave me a beautiful mirror for the living room wall. I also got candles and a food processer from my sister Angela. My best friend Connie, gave me more candles from our favorite little candle shop. I had a great time and was sorry to leave but had to get back for work today. I am in the office for the next 3 days and am on my "coffee break" right now! Wishing everyone a Merry Christamas and Happy New Year!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You too, Mary. I've got Christmas off, but have to work Boxing Day... just when the cricket starts. Grrr. Oh well, get the Sunday off and paid for it, so I can't complain. Hope all is well :o)

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars